Thursday 28 February 2019

Made me feel amply prosperous

A soft voice uttered in ears,
while on a stroll in d’ park
“a brief shower pour tonight,
if you've a wish, u can ask”

An unique occasion for u,
to get blessed from d’ sky
rush to assigned location,
opt for an item, wish, try

An amazing bounty boon,
got stunned, taken aback
truth or a thrilling dream,
who’s kind for my shake?

Dinner done, lied in bed,
began lightening, thunder
dark clouds filled the sky,
started a heavy downpour

I got up, equated d’ dearth,
in my plain life, a true need
a thing, can make me happy,
enrich, can enjoy it in deed

To be fully freed once for all,
from troubles, entire worries
boon from sky, in an instant,
alter our family’s life stories

Flowers I love, flashed in mind,
motley flowers drifted allaround
brush past cheeks, arms, body,
covered d’ roads, entire ground

Exotic colour, ripping perfume,
chose, picked up in enthusiasm
roads chocked, drains brimful,
no grass seen for cattle grazing

Myriad hunt made me restless,
 an unneeded lot did assemble
can’t welcome such unbalance,
might make life too miserable
  
Never wish to tamper my life,
within me I have limitless joy
adored boon offered to forego,
need no advantage of the ploy

Awful bliss’s of no use to me,
excess makes d’ life diplorable
expect no item in that context,
beyond the limit, I am eligible

Sky stared too intently at me,
clouds turned much impatient
thunders began exploding loud
for my response, my comment

Just to listen from my mouth,
tranquil wind did pick up pace
till I boldly trumpeted, I’m not
in wacky fortune hunter’s race

Dream disrupted, sleep broken,
rain drops hitting roof asbestos
a simple life with little demand,
made me feel amply prosperous

0 comments:

Post a Comment