Wednesday 4 May 2011

Steam let off



Steam let off

 A Biochem belle, out of d' blue,

started to glow

intruded to life, steady & slow
crumbling life's cosy cool,
upsetting all discipline & rule
retarded my professional pace,
assumed me,
a guy starving & helpless 


        
A friend's advice ?

or  insistence of a well wisher,
made her bother
Me, presumed to be pitiable
& in need of assistance,
My fate hanging, in balance!
All strange assumption
Never analysed my profession,
my work situation....
to teach surgery to surgeons,
to cut open Doctors & their dear ones
It's d' crown, I wish to be worn,
Glamorous my dream, not to be torn



D' moments I shared with her,
memorable or deplorable I don't care
All I understand,
it was a nightmare
Disturbed biorhythm back in form
Snapping intellects up again



Back on track, d' life derailed
Electrifying emotions, all pacified,
with reverberating musical rhythms,
at a better pace, as it seems !
my  journey, I resumed
in a leveled highway or
a bumpy hilly track, not bothered


I wish to be Mr. unstoppable,
curbing my pace, next to impossible,
I’m consistent, admire God's genesis
In perpetual deserts, can beget oasis
In my slender calibre,
with my frail fingers
I’m proud to keep on adding a bit
to his astounding creation

Like a squirrel unloading,

few grains of sand, in d' vast ocean,

Dream passed off, illusion faded
Strides to perfection resumed,
life started moving ahead
no place for an intellectual strife
that’s d' real motto of life!,
brought forward from previous birth ?
I'm back on earth


0 comments:

Post a Comment