Saturday 14 January 2012

Immersion


I’ve immersed in d’ river,
not my sins
Not my hesitation or fear
Not my loneliness
Not my ego, nor my silence,
I’ve immersed all my dreams
Elegant nightmares, so awesome
No rationality, no true reason
for d’ immersion!
It’s all, beyond being pardoned

Me, an artisan,
engaged in shaping dreams
With tender touch of my fingers
using my delicate gadgets
Dreams, smeared with my pleasure, my woes
Painted with innumerable rainbows
It’s so soothing, so affectionate
So appealing, hard to calculate
I kept it close to my chest

Last evening, things happened
all of a sudden
I took a startling decision
Made up my mind, for an immersion
of my wishes, my goal
my destination, my desire, and all
All in a row, in d’ river
Lifted d’ effigy from it’s alter
Never looked in to its eyes,
no scope yielded to surmise
Mystic guilt shrouded my mind
never waited for a few second
Dragged it to d’ river flow
Released my clutch & let it go



In d’ morning a group of boys
Took bath in d’ river
Dived in to d’ depth of d’ water
Recovered it in piecemeal
One picked up a foot, other few fingers
Women with water carrying vessels
Found its eyes, full of thoughts

Washer man, washing garments
Discovered ears, with precious ornaments
Its chest, pulled to d’ river bank
By a flock of street dogs & abandoned,
to get dried up in d’ scorching sun
That’s d’ fate of my stupendous dream
shattered, smashed, made me scream

Now my watchful look,
stretched in all direction
for collection
To trace each mini bits of my dream
To put d’ broken pieces together
Assemble it back, to its original character
I wish to sob, I wish to weep
Beat my forehead with cup of my hand
It’s an uphill task
And to myself several questions I ask

1 comments:

harivadan said...

gud one sir superb

Post a Comment