Friday 13 January 2012

A personal letter to God

I’m writing U this letter
A personal letter,
noted my feelings
Expressed all wishes,
not hinting my name
Of course U know who I’m
Some secrets I’ll tell
Keep it private,don’t reveal
It may surprise U,
But it’s strictly between me & U
Let people keep guessing,
let them speculate
Secret wish, to be kept a secret


I’m eager, to be your shadow,
my puny asking ,don’t U forego
I know, of course U’ll hear
my petty appeal,crude to ignore
Once U sanction me my wish
U can no more vanish 
 In broad day light,U’ve to appear
Then only a dark shadow, U’ll bear
Can no more remain invisible
U ought to become accessible



U’ll permit me, to be your shadow
I ought to follow, where ever U go,
Inseparable from U, undetachable
Not scared of any one, not even you
Shade is no light, it’s li’l darkness
grant me it, that’s my sincere wish
Everyone asks for wealth, prosperity
I beg for darkness, a small quantity,
of your figure, your shape
Be not a miser,
do donate, little darkness

1 comments:

bunny said...

superb..

Post a Comment