Wednesday 31 December 2014

Bring me back a smile



Darling dear,
listen with care
Come, 
sit with me for a while,
pages of your life calmly reveal
Disclose sweet sad facts,
in my poems to narrate

U evidently feel awkward,
tough for U to spell out,
 a single word
But your talkative 
looks will tell,
from my pen,
 words will flow well
Scenes will float,
in field of vision,
I’ll grasp whole situation
Scenarios may turn me agile,
help me a bit,
bring me back a smile

 In a previous life,
I feel, 
 we walked together
completed a long journey,
gently touched each other
And then drifted apart,
moved ahead on diverse paths

  Inadvertently I discovered,
U appeared, disappeared,
and then reappeared,
Like a glaring star,
 with a cloud cover
Kid day’s pick-a-boo,
 not yet over
Your hide and seek,
turns me fragile
make life simple,
bring me back a smile

I’ll forget my whereabouts,
get lost in myself,
loose identity, address,
from me I’ll escape
Create stuffs in my absence,
few may get its essence
Your feelings, I’ll regard,
though I'm a free bird
Feel my pains, do care
Darling dear,
I love you so much,
my love alone is enough,
for both of us
Wait for a while,
think for a while
make curvy life damn easy,
bring me back a smile

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir u becoming youth again :)

Post a Comment