Sunday 15 February 2015

My words, final and binding



On way back from school

I asked my mom,

What’s the baby dog

doing in the slum
Mom got amused,
heartily she smiled
told its no doggy,
a piggy my child

Must be too naughty

I did jump and applaud,

But mom what’s it,

doing in d’ mud?

Its so hot!, 
a scorching sun
yet it wishes,
 to play and run
Its throat dried up,
has no water bottle
 amidst d’ mud,
saw little water
Gulps filthy water,

its mom, nowhere seen

why no pulling of ears,

and even no scolding

I will take it home,

give it a bounty shower

of course I’ll offer it

a jug of Bislery water

I’ll ask papa,
 to get two water cans,

One for me, 
and one for my friend

 Once seemly cleaned,

it will look good

I will make it taste,

our home made food

I’ll play with it,

we will make fun

I would like to feed it

milk, omelets and bun

Cakes, chocolates, sandwich

and hot cheese roll

It’ll be damn happy,

won’t go to mud at all

But it will take no time
to make a mess of our home
decency lacks in it,
thus it prefers d’ slum
 All its freedom,
 we will curtail
like Ishita's parrot,
put it in a jail
We will get one,
from d' super market,
but a strong and stout jail,
as per my choice

It is no jail,
it's known as a cage,
in your letter book,
given in "P" page 
Risky to keep it at home,
might carry H1N1 virus
have a running nose,
and a barking cough
During your play,
obviously it’ll sneeze
send virus to your breath
to contact d’ diseases
A sore throat, loaded nose, fever,
it’s d’ perilous swine flu
It abruptly attacks,
often gives no clue


U took me to Hospital,

forced for swine flu vaccine

"no pricks please", I cried,

U never listened

If vaccine is full proof,

and I've already taken,

then why don’t U allow,

to bring d' piggy home

Don’t eat my head,
absolutely nothing doing,
Piggy not permitted
at home
my words, final and binding

0 comments:

Post a Comment