Tuesday 10 March 2015

Rather she looks scary



Of course a fair decision,
I‘m fully confident,
to scare the girl,
in her own apartment
Girls always easy victims,

upset with petty things

Climbed d’ stair case,

entered her room in 2nd floor

she, absorbed in makeup,

in front of dressing mirror

Applied my ghost trick,
to frighten, make panic,
I’ll appear behind her,
all of a sudden
to turn her tizzy,
absolutely mum
My reflection in mirror,
beget spine chilling horror
make her shout, scream,
rush to corridor
Her fluttering vocal cords,
will fail to spawn sound
help appeal in shrill tone,
won’t reach a man around
It's to remind human race,
ghost community still exist
can create havoc any time,
 not yet fully extinct
I took a position,
behind her, to d’ right
and could see myself,
superb, a ghastly sight
Her mirror depicting,
my real image!
tried to put up,
d' worst evil grin, on my face
Pulled dagger from waist,
grabbed it,
with no time waste
Took a stabbing posture,
to create horror
 She hadn’t seen me in mirror,
engrossed in talks,
with someone dear,
her cell, jammed to ear
Waiving left index,
expressing concern
then looked in to d' mirror,
all of a sudden
Now me,
 in her field of vision,
situation took a rapid turn
“talk 2 U later”,
abrupt end of conversation
Glanced for a moment,
did not rotate her neck
 arm up with cell phone,
for some reason
Adjusted distance, 
set d’ angle
d’ curious sight, 
must not miss at all
Lips pouting, 
clicked own picture
a ghost!, 
d' prime item to capture
Several gestures, 
bending, twisting,
side tilt, sway
often cell close to mirror,
 and then abruptly away
she just would not stop
a ghost captured in snaps, 
she burbled

I waited and waited,
 got perturbed
absolutely drained out,
and disturbed
My intentions failed,
shocking, disgusting
yet a murmur in her lips
"I'm not kidding"
Presumed, she didn't see me
stealthily I had entered
she lifted few hair strands ,
to side of her forehead

 Shaded eye lids, 
smeared lipstick,
powdered d’ face,
ready for d’ frisk?
To denounce ghost brethren,
clicked in immense hurry
to upload in face book,
 write a thrilling story
Outran my patience,
left d’ place in silence
Lost my composure,
sat beneath a tree
In fact, I look far better,
rather she looks scary

0 comments:

Post a Comment