Saturday 26 December 2015

Nellore to North pole


Once in me

awakened a daring soul

promptly planned a tour

from Nellore to North pole
To keenly explore,

city lanes to sea shore

hills, caves, temples, roads

to locate my guy dear

though it looks absurd

He moved away from me

vexed for some reason,

to me entirely unknown

 may be to disrupt relation?
I boarded a hot air balloon

moved high above d' clouds

an amazing landscape in view

but project's, to seek him out

Entered in numerous towns, 

to locate the handsome guy
screened faces in flood of lads


got so upset, don't know why!
Northwards d' balloon steered

various continents I crossed

flew over d' stretch of oceans

but no trace, where he's gone?
The twilight fortnight was on,

ended d' long wait for sunrise

first rays of blazing sun kissed

Alaska earth, a sweet surprise

 Frozen streams started to flow,

danced in craze, on chest of hills

my search mission went ahead,

 to give me a spine chilling thrill
Next north coast of Greenland

and then over the arctic ocean

neither scared of d' polar bears,

nor of the furious arctic cyclone




In six months broad day light,

 for my friend, a search frantic

 whales, arctic fox, reindeer seen

not found a single human being

again and again wish to utter

in my balloon flight expedition

the famed three words of love

without slightest interruption


If at all a disaster happens,

and I perish in d' expedition

 Balloon be a symbol of love

and race lovers' heart throbs

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment