Saturday 23 April 2016

Will u accept, ready to listen !

                                                                                    
                                                                                

Will you meekly murmur,

whisper, to d' well of my ear

briefly in melodious tone

with me, what's your relation?

May be a crowded evening,

or a cosy night concluding

a fully exciting dream story

or unending sweet memory
whatever way you imagine

will u accept, ready to listen

You behave like a snooty rose
beg fragrance, I won't oppose

 You're a magic in my nightmare

have a swift glance, try to share

Eager to know, fact unknown

with me what's your relation?

May be amusing rhythmic song

 a mystery packed tale, all along

crammed with virtues or with sin

whatever way you might think 

If I say,

a darling title you do deserve

I will serve you a pot of love

If I turn in to unseasonal rain

I do trust,
as Spring, U will arrive again
Tell me oh dear, will u tell me?

In what way u are related to me
 May be a flower, may be a thorn

a calm cloud or fuming cyclone

what ever way u might imagine

Will you accept, ready to listen!

0 comments:

Post a Comment