Tuesday 28 November 2017

Would never die of a hunger


Wipes oranges in tidy cloth,
lays them on her fruit cart
buyers, no less than Gods,
neatness counts to attract
He’s her regular customer,

that young handsome guy

almost on every other day,

routinely comes for a buy
Asks to weigh chosen ones,
and pays d’ bargained price
cracks one and pulls it open,
to try taste of one/two slice
Scuffle starts in low voice,

"it's not so sweet as u claim

not unique, just ordinary,

has enough basis to blame"

Old lady tastes other slices,
rebuts, it’s totally perfect
flavor, taste, up to d’ mark,
peerless fruits, no defect

His coming, buying oranges,

remarks on low sweetness

Invariably ends up in tussle,

each time same occurrence
Leaves d’ torn one on d’ cart,
walks away with a casual smile
his spouse comes very often
witnesses d’ entire debacle
"Any day u purchase d’ stuff,

enact d' drama, same action
poor flavor, not very sweet,

what’s your real intention"

"I’ve also relished d’ fruits,
too sweet, absolutely fine
why u play a blame game,
it's beyond understanding"

"What truly u wish to achieve,

unravel the secret behind it"

the guy smiled a bit and told,

"I too know that all are sweet"

"Whole stuff equally excellent,
but have u seen her penury?,
sells oranges d' entire day but
won't eat one, if she's hungry"

"I crack one and pull it open,

leave it casually and depart

from my side an offer given,

to eat slices, left in her cart"

Vegetable vendor next to her,
asked about d’ crazy person
"u make flaws, give in excess,
he avers much for no reason"

The woman told, "about taste,

d’ jolly boy never had a hitch

wilfully leaves, one in my cart,

his fake fight's to make me eat

"Love drips from d' pulpy dispute,
that’s a squabble, utmost sweet
few slices if I chew, he rejoices,
and presumes, I don’t realize it"

"He serves in my empty leaf,

awfully more than my share

even if I am cursed by God,

I trust him, none else I care"

Never ever get fully filled,
d’ bleak belly of a snatcher
one who shares with others,
would never die of a hunger

0 comments:

Post a Comment