Friday 15 June 2018

Most passionate hubby of d’ world


Must be a superb location,

hilarious, amazing, exotic

vacation pics in Whats up,

too fabulous, I truly love it



She’s lucky, with her hubby,

celebrated tenth anniversary

a long decade of marriage,

each year a new catchy story



I’m with an unromantic guy,

in a mini office, he feels fine

seems to be a bootless man,

often needs to do an overtime



Can’t match rich husbands,

almost I dream every night

tries hard, fate never assist

any extent I resent and fight





His commitment fell flat,

for good vacation this year

may not be a foreign land,

a decent place, far or near



Got cynical of his late nights,

it’s office work, he explained,

dinners at home often skipped,

briefs, it's over in office canteen



I have read umpteen posts,

 he is also having an affair!

I must try to find out d’ truth,

wife’s foremost duty and care


Felt it’s crucial to spy on him,

hired a cab, a drizzle outside

reached his office, he came out,

walked ahead, halted on wayside



Mind dubious, vision unclear,

I moved closer, he was standing

half drenched, vadapav in hand,

my tear trickled fast, unending



I tapped him on his shoulder,

with my hesitant hand, unsure

he was just startled to see me,

strange, how come u are here?



Why to endure slog and hunger,

what for you do all these thing?

what’s the need for a overtime,

kick aside d’ holidaying outing



He replied in extreme calm,

wished to give you a surprise

If couldn’t enjoy the sun sets,

some day must enjoy a sunrise



Spend few nights in a star hotel,

with li’l lavish lunch and dinner

just short of some more funds,

for our dream vacation fervour



Your friends enjoying, u are sad,

pinches me much, I’m no coward

we can do it this year, he asserted

“my hubby,

most passionate one of d’ world

0 comments:

Post a Comment