Sunday 2 August 2015

I terminate our relations



I’m not submissive type
yet accepted d' demand
just to make you happy
agreed to your command

Charmed with sweet talks
failed to read your heart,
tear laden eyes leaking
all dreams shattered fast

I had built elegant castle
trusted your fantasy tale,
got bruised to d’ extreme
now feel ashen and fragile

Left forlorn in agony isle
love not just blind trust,
to submit body and soul
values of life I have lost

So wish to redefine love
can’t forgive and forget,
once d’ havoc happened
chapter’s hard to delete

Now can’t easily accept
bygone days are bygone
not so simple to assess
how much damage done

Followed your tricks to
impress girls and flatter,
u' truly applied to many
facts becoming clearer

Insecurity’s creeping in
no more fake apology,
wish to erase d’ episode
 can’t accept it that easy

Looks as if I am smashed
anguished and collapsed
from ash I will born afresh
gain shape from shapeless

I snap love and proximity
detach our broken bonds
demolish sweet relations
unendurable for a second

I denounce, reject your
friendship day message,
u' won't venture further
commit mucky carnage

Biggest flub I committed
to learn enough lessons,
 won’t accede to any pleas
I terminate our relations

0 comments:

Post a Comment