Friday 7 August 2015

Ought to give birth


Agony of labor,
stigma of unwed mother
both together,
create turmoil in mind
of a diverse kind

They say d’ bond
between child and mother,
grows more stronger,
the more d’ pain of labor

Can’t bear d’ pain,
don’t want to suffer
an epidural a bliss
for a painless labor

Natural birth,
a painful event
I berate a dragged out labor
Its my right to choose,
no one can interfere

Evidently my duty to rear
a baby born out of wedlock,
fully on my shoulders
surpassed by family members
Must go on my own,
I’ve no support system
I handled pregnancy all alone
no help, no advice ever given

In me a mini life
 calmly trying to settle,
no event to be belittled
It’s a divine wish,
I’ll permit it to flourish
if a God given gift
casually can’t terminate it

It ought to survive,
all set for a mental turmoil
a tiny bit of living flesh,
I have no right to spoil

Fear of pain not to deter
can’t creep in hesitancy,
not going to get rid of it,
a scope to enjoy pregnancy

An easy labor my option
 be an epidural or c-section,
a painless labor people dislike
but none can dictate,
 it’s my right

Wish to formulate a drug
to ease out labor pain
for a natural child birth
fear need not engulf brain

Maddening motherhood
appears too frightening
but an adventure
delightful and thrilling,
accelerates heart throbs
I’ll be a mother,
 not lacking in love

A full term brilliant baby
I’m sure I’ll have,
of a genuine complexion
can guess its genetic pattern
inherited from either parents
my presence of mind,
and his intelligence

one day a smart guy
will thank parents
for inborn smartness,
an enviable IQ score
a cumulative effect of genes
to it got transferred

A star from heaven,
to be a superstar on earth
A genius offspring
can’t disown
ought to give birth

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fabulous sir !!

Post a Comment