Saturday 29 October 2016

Your winsome competitor



U think, u d’ only doctor,
champion of operations
I’ve a surgeon, dr. Fix it
fixes toys’ broken bones
Cameras at hidden sites,
keep watch, day n’ night
never touch my pet toys,
I've black ant army to fight

Mosquito Infantry to sting,
no one dare to disturb me
stock of needles and pins,
ammunition for my army
 Talk big, a poet of repute,
I too concoct nice poems
my stock of rhyming words,
snatch your sweet dreams
As an excellent swimmer,
u so often wish to boast
I can swim, cycle in water,
an expert in water sports
Can steer Hot air balloon ,
para glide, fight with sword
race an electric indoor cart,
tricky skate on busy road
She rushed to washroom,
scurried into the bath tub
I’m delayed for a shower,
skip breakfast, late for job

Sleeping schedule upset,
she has occupied my bed
kneeling on d’ bed cover
on pillow rolling her head
Missing in shopping mall,
while I picked up grocery
looked for her everywhere,
got her in shopping trolley
I gulped my meal quick,
to encourage her to eat
She told, race’s different,
its to nibble fast like a rat
Competed to put on attires
before I could, she finished
promptly picked d' phone,
replied seemly as per need

How the hell do those work,
your tricks effective no more
be alert, must be aware of,
I'm your winsome competitor

0 comments:

Post a Comment