Thursday 29 December 2016

And flowers will pour



I pushed myself ahead
no one else was around
passion made me proceed
on thorny path in silence,
no slightest wincing sound

I was a dejected person,
fully frustrated and tired
yet too hesitant to stop,
and kept on working hard

Thus was created d’ path,
through d’ gigantic hill
it often makes me think,
how it could be possible

Glimmer of a tiny fire fly,
tried to pierce d’ night sky
never fade up, didn't give up,
neither asked, how and why

Faced hurdles, gone ahead,
damn odds I came across
aim achieved at any cost,
all boundaries, I did cross
Accusations, not bothered,
my conscience crystal clear
healthy carp ever cuddled,
mend myself without fear

May be with my mini steps,
wish to achieve perfection,
try to put in right direction,
evidently with a wide vision
one day I’ll announce,
with ample honesty
proud author of poems,
it’s my creation, I made it

Wish to turn awesome,
I need no permission
if none praises my success
I’ll compliment myself,
celebrate on my own

I’m close to the nature,
it supports my endeavour
if no garlands are offered,
doors will open,
 and flowers will pour

0 comments:

Post a Comment