Monday 29 July 2013

Time will place U, where U belong



I celebrated,

presumed U extraordinary

felt elated,

you were my discovery

A felonious assessment,

hypothetical my theory

But in reality,

U were no more than ordinary

I’m sorry,

truly very sorry


Allured with d’ orchestra,

soothing ear drums

obviously something august,

tried to trace d’ fulcrum

It was an empty drum,

hollow to d’ core

arduous to find a way,

to get rid of, to ignore

Seems melodic, sham within,

inference drawn,

after watching entire scene


Deduced U to be too delicate,

looked docile gently I pet

Goodwill flawlessly flowed,

from a prone hand

sustained support each second

But levels different ,

entire arena fake

U deserve no hand shake,

rather it’s life’s grievous mistake


Got in to d’ pool,

in a jolly mood

With a lot of cheer,

water appeared crystal clear

Gauging depth looks absurd,

in poll bed, piles of mud


Hey!,

I’ve nothing more to say

profession makes us meet,

every passing day

I’m no crazy dog,

to chase my tail

it gets me nowhere,

realized well


A stroll,

in shore of Academic ocean,

Instantly picked up,

a glittering stone

All those glitter,

are not precious

each appealing food stuff,

not delicious


Appear over-enthusiast,

no trace of sincerity

skill acquisition,

badly need it


Proud of an excellence,

that U never possess

standing in d’ queue,

dreaming to win d’ race

Lost dignity I was in hurry,

it’s a life’s woeful story

evidently it 
won’t take too long,

time will place U,

where U belong


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment