Friday 11 July 2014

The extremist’s extinct


It crossed d’ netted fencing
of my dwelling place
though no filthy dustbin indoor,
 no garbage pit in terrace
Floor mopped with disinfectant,
thus d’ hostility, that’s d' irritant?
It got vigorously in, 
versus all odds,
entry sought to body orifices,
defying all codes
Troubled me a lot, even at sleep,
sat at ease, on my nose bridge
practiced flexion, extension,
 circumduction of six limbs
All sorts of funny yoga drill,
 too agonizing, I conspired to kill
To hit it with a flat object,
I roused in utmost hurry
Picked up d’ recently received
Indian journal of surgery
And chased it all around
with run, jumps, thuds, bang sounds
My herculean efforts gone futile,
it went underground for a while
Just escaped like a terrorist,
my combing operations a waste
checked hideouts, never located,
vanished fast, beyond being traced
Bent upon to perturb me,
unknown its intention
If I’m d’ creator,
 obviously devise a solution
Would see Musca domestica,
from d’ earth to disappear
can’t create such nuisance,
no disgusting game any more
A wait with profound patience,
as hinted my common sense
Eyes, ears wide open,
detected a thin buzzing sound
over a detached piece of bread,
it was moving round and round
With my entire might I hit it pat,
all hide & seek over, it fell flat
A great sigh of relief,
at last the extremist’s extinct

0 comments:

Post a Comment