Wednesday 23 July 2014

Why it occurs to me?


Waiting for a bus,
bus never come
plenty of buses plying,
 in reverse direction

Or else rushed for a bus,

 a restless run,

reached little late, bus is gone

Missed it by, bit of a second,

kept waiting for long, at d' end

In shopping malls wait for offers,
how early I’m, it hardly matters
My size, my choice I never get,
items present but none for me yet
Design up to liking, not d’ color,
lately select one, a stitching error!

Lost things looked for but never find,

manage d' job by a gadget of its kind

Missed item pops up when no need ,

while task was on,  a paucity indeed

Now lying in front of my vision,

when I had already forgotten

Why earlier I didn’t see,

work would have been damn easy

 stuff seemed useful,
 bought it, to be utilized later,
hoarded for long,
but used it never ever
Repeated dusting done,
arranged in cupboard
no worries for expenses incurred
Some day may be of some use,
that's the plea, a silly excuse
Piles up paper boxes, used bottles,
too cute to be thrown away at all

Marketing, then movie, moving ahead,

at nick of d’ moment, signal goes red

at the outset if betrayal occurs,

many more traffic posts I've to cross

Must get up in time,
catch d' morning train
alarm fails to wake up,
all plans in vain
Or got up too early,
better carry on sleep,
 for few more minutes
and continue d’ trip
But not in minutes,
it goes on for an hour
and now no time left,
even for a shower

If wish to save time,

things happen,

come in a row,

 a conspiracy going on!

A startling power cut, 

no water in tap,

purse kept somewhere

can’t locate

Tea spilled over bed, 
cell's charge less
lift out of order,
must take d’ filthy stair case

Nose feels itchy, also eyebrows

with enough restraint,

 controlled fingers, toes

In public place,

 scratching not to be done,

a senseless act,

strictly forbidden!
I’m on a diet,
 calorie rich foods add on fat
Routine drills to keep body fit,
no junk eatables,
 to quit d' sweets
More I avoid, more d’ attraction,
 oath faded for a weight reduction
Stop surfing serials, it's addiction,
enticement makes me, TV reopen

Tried my best,
no answer I could see,
can any one tell,
why it occurs to me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment