Sunday 1 March 2020

Any commission or omission of facts

In the LL.B. Class that morning: -
"Hello, u wish to give me an orange"

Professor asked, "what will u say?"

"Sir, have an orange", d' student said

"no, in lawyer's version, not that way"



"I, Laxmikant, son of Satyamurthy,

a resident of Atkuru, Gannavaram

in Krishna district, Andhra Pradesh

I do hereby solemnly affirm

that,

I'm giving u this fruit called orange

do declare voluntarily in full sense,

out of my volition, without any fear,

favor, pressure or undue influence


On which I have got my absolute right,

out-and-out authority, interest, and title

till d' time, it's in my distinct possession

along with its pulp, juice, seed, and peel



I hereby hand over its overall entity,

and its absolute and unqualified right

along with its contents as told earlier,

to peel, grind, store in freeze or eat it


You will also have the right to give it

to anyone whosoever, man or animal

till today pertaining to it any dispute,

I will be solely liable and responsible


I further declare, after d' conveyance,

I'll forego all my claims and the rights

from today onwards my relationships

with this orange fruit will cease to exist


In d' event, u choose to consume it and

d' act results in any health issues inapt

giver of d' said fruit will not be liable for

any commission or omission of facts


0 comments:

Post a Comment