Monday 30 March 2020

For my rescue, why should I bother


A window seat I wished to have,

to serenely enjoy the scenic sight

booked d’ trip online much before,

as per own choice picked my seat

Took boarding pass from the desk,

did check-in, at the boarding gate

stepped into d’ bus with d’ luggage,

arrived in time, lucky I’m not late

No seat empty, packed with people,

the flight took off in scheduled time

seven hours journey, truly tedious,

reach d' destination early next morning


The flight started shaking erratically,

all of a sudden d’ odd event ensued,

"fasten d' seat belts please, sit tight,

caught by a storm", d' pilot announced



"Anything might happen, be careful,

we’re going through a turbulence

do not panic, hope it gets settled,

have trust, need not lose patience"


A hysteric reaction, after d’ alarm,

no one knew what to do precisely

some yelled some started praying,

I could see a little girl sitting calmly


Appeared quite cool as a cucumber,

smile in lips as if nothing was wrong

peeped outside from d’ window seat,

fidgeting, murmuring some jolly song

The storm dissipated in half an hour,

and turbulence got totally blown out,

the flight was able to land peacefully,

survived for sure, there was no doubt

Everyone was simply talking about,

the tense fearful moment’s infidelity

situations make one easily realize,

d' ambiguous life, full of uncertainty


I recalled d’ scene of d’ crisis, when

all onboard were startled, disturbed

my meddling mind forced me to ask,

how she was so cool and composed

Rushed to d’ carousel belt, asked,

"in midst of d’ storm, I was heedful

while everyone was freaking out,

u sat totally calm and peaceful?"


Got impatient to listen to her reply,

I quizzed her like Sherlock Holmes

gave an upright look, lips wavered,

"I was sure, dad will take me home"


"He will find out means and tricks,

to safeguard my life and belonging

he, d’ proficient pilot of the plane,

I am his dearest daughter darling"

"He can forego the universe for me,

I trust him, got full faith in my father

my care his prime job, try miracles

for my rescue, why should I bother"


0 comments:

Post a Comment