Monday 10 December 2018

It’s only a matter of heart


You lifted d’ head a bit,

casually looked at me,

gave a single tiny glance

I tried to scrutinize,

was it an ambitious attempt

or could it be by chance?



I read li’l deep in to it,

couldn’t take it easy

whatever is your reply

believe me, u are being

keenly watched,

even if u seem to be shy



In reflection of your eyes,

I could distinctly see,

my open hovering hair

also my adoring backpack,

hung from my shoulders,

I just don’t care



You look cool, nonchalant

your clean shaven face,

a guarded composure

your shining shoes,

and distinct features,

make me crazy for sure



The flickering smile,

leaking from your lips,

mesmerizes me always

often your grave face,

your masculine aroma

arouses my sleeping senses



With my sharp gaze,

wish to slash u fast, nonstop

in to multiple pieces

and fly high into d’ sky

or to a mountain top,

vanish in its vast blueness



I’m an unbound bird,

at liberty to descend down

at any unforeseen moment

In your abode, uninvited,

surprise u, embarrass you,

you can never expect



U appear shaky to see a girl,

I enjoy your hesitation,

fear in such trifling matter

like a tortoise retracts,

pulls back its neck

from an impending danger



Feelings stacked up in heart,

no wish to express in words,

can’t reveal to others

but you’re under surveillance,

I do keenly watch you,

even if you don’t bother



Your upright posture,

a brisk walk, matching with

a clarity blended character

a delicate rosy heart,

precisely visible, pumping

underneath your chest cover



No straight look, nor try to locate,

fresh pimples on my cheek,

which others very often do

you ignore my inconsistency,

not concerned, never revolt,

I get agitated inside for u



How much steam to let off,

with this sort of conduct,

causes a lot of discomfort

I endure the treachery,

ample injustice with me,

and feel genuinely hurt



Through my hot breath,

wish to express d’ warmth,

what is it called not conversant

But this much I could know,

whatever you name it

it’s only a matter of heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment