Wednesday 29 July 2020

But he's much richer to me by heart

I had been to d' nearby sweet store,

to buy 5 ladoos, as I'm very fond of

to enjoy it in piecemeal, little by little,

while reading d' novel's thrilling stuff


In d' sultry hot summer, I felt tired,

saw a tree with a cemented platform

enraptured in my novel very soon,

snuggly plugged in my earphone


One weird looking guy popped up,

and sat close to me, I just did ignore

it was shocking, without asking me,

my ladoo casually started to devour

 

I too picked up a ladoo in aggression,

started chewing, of course it’s my right

felt awkward, too much annoyed, but

no wish to confront, not keen to fight

 

In a jubilant mood, mumbling a song,

he picked up one more from d' packet

oh my God, it appeared much bizarre,

blood was boiling beneath my chest

 

Before he’s able to finish d’ entire lot,

I ate one more, tried to avoid d’ rouge

let go of such an awful occurrence,

began d’ novel fresh from d' prologue

 

Abruptly he got up, with the last one,

from the box offered half of it to me

he ate the other half, started walking,

I was tense, but he departed carefree

 

He coolly left, it ‘s truly a great relief,

I wished to know how far he's gone

but startled to see a box lying there,

which added to my utter confusion

 

This box belongs to me, no doubt,

all the five ladoos found intact in it

whatever stuff hurriedly I did gulp,

grabbed from him wished to vomit

 

He also shared the concluding one,

uttered no words or tried to protract

my pecuniary bounty might be stout,

but he’s much richer to me by heart

0 comments:

Post a Comment