Tuesday 18 October 2011

U made me a touch-me-not

                                             

My darling, you made me

a Mimosa pudica herb

utterly pointless and

with no purpose to serve 

Promptness put off,

the blaze got doused

shyness shrouded me,

fervor no more aroused

Dynamism disappeared,

can't make a commitment

activeness quietly depleted

turned lethargic, reticent

timidity crept into d' pursuits

whole enthusiasm lost

U made me a touch-me-not

 

 Threads of notions disrupted,

d' mind turned fully blank

brain bustles retarded,

the dreams fading fast

Now I fold inwards,

droop on mild touch

move ahead on a hazy path,

leveled as an introvert

Confidence dissipated,

melted my aspiration

d' destination now distant,

target in oblivion

my simplicity under threat,

stiffened labile thoughts

you never realized but,

U made me a touch-me-not

 Life turned seismonastic,

sensitive to docile tremor

mental foliage shut,

even for fight slender

Unable to withstand,

any grim situation

mild upsetting words,

pushes to a debarred zone

oversensitive now

to any sarcastic remarks,

to face humiliating gesture

for me a tough task

Tiny troubles too often

to put gigantic knots

U made me a touch-me-not

 

Now life is aimless,

devoid of proper sight

just for survival,

must struggle and fight

During heavy downpours

or blistering summer

no more closeness,

no stay together

shared d' feelings no more

Possible inlets closed,

sealed all options

Entire event occurred

beyond imagination,

farthest from my thought

U made me a touch-me-not

No targets to reach,

no dreams there

no good to achieve,

destination unclear

face no obstacles,

no hurdles to cross

a secured serene path ahead,

fighting spirit lost  

U made me a touch-me-not

Satire density not assayed

d' extent of sincerity unknown

challenges accepted positively

aroused intense passion

A blessing in disguise,

obviously good is done

A pair of delicate lips,

spell out fuming emotions

and showed me the path

to pen my perceptions,

obligation poured for one,

who lit d' light of creation 

All odds in life yet survive,

survival my genuine right

despite mammoth gains,

I'm aggrieved and hurt

U made me a touch-me-not


0 comments:

Post a Comment