Thursday 29 October 2020

Much before I'm dead

When I'm dead, I'm sure,

tear trickle from your eyes

gallop beyond boundaries,

flow far ahead

but no scope for me to know,

so cry with me now instead,

we can do d' job together,

our passions pan out better

much before I'm dead

 

To my funeral, you'll come, with

a bouquet of chrysanthemum

to show your last respects

for my untimely death

but I won't see you mourn,

so better offer me now

a lone white rose instead

I'll feel fulfilled, fully satisfied

much before I'm dead

 

You will talk high of me,

I'm pretty sure my dear

pour words of praise,

but I won't ever hear

my triumphs to me won't be clear

With few paltry syllables,

praise me now instead

turn me jovial being,

much before I'm dead

 

You will forget my faults,

forgive me for all insults

but I can't know

that at last I'm excused

pardoned wholeheartedly by you

instead, do it now, please do

make me spotless

for my misdeeds, my mistakes

give me solace

bestow tranquility to my head

I feel calm and composed,

much before I'm dead

 

You will miss me a lot then,

but I'll never feel a trace

instead, miss me now and impress,

about d' pain of my absence

After my demise, you might wish,

to have spent more time with me

would have been lucky

try your luck now instead,

being with me for long

li'l precious time u can spend

much before I'm dead

 

When you'll hear I'm gone,

find your way to my home

to pay condolence

but we haven't even spoken in years

willfully or by mere chance

look for me now instead

even if you talk too less,

give me scope to get exalted

make me feel unique,

much before I'm dead

 

Pass moments with family persons,

friends, acquaintance

but with me maintain distance

time will take all away

from you someday

including myself, very far

Teeth often bite d' tongue,

yet they put up together

why can't one inculcate,

d' beauty of human relations

d' quality, not too tough to add

make my dreams fruitful,

much before I'm dead


0 comments:

Post a Comment