Friday 17 April 2020

Life is like an air bubble




What precisely had happened,

he tried to recall it, bit by bit

took ample time to interpret,

but ultimately could not realize it

Dead for sure, should have no doubt,

died of a virulent virus COVID 19

blew up his breath organs fiercely,

with a lung infection, fulminating



To be honest, a horrible death,

but in that struggling moment

sensed someones awful entry,

God in person popped up with a suitcase

hung from his hand,

came closer, he perceived

announced in an unruffled voice,

"be ready son, it's time to leave"



'So soon sir?" it's beyond belief,

have pity, I'm a corona victim

a sufferer faced entire ordeals,

d' dreaded disease I'm fighting



I'm sorry, unable to help you,

scores of my projects yet undone

by and by must curb tons of lives,

population control my concern

In a short span, a job ticklish,

for you, it's d' time to go,

outrightly I dismiss your wish

you had already contacted d' disease,

yet enacted d' drama of Janata curfew

didn't go for testing, lit candle clapped

ought to be punished in my view



But sir, I'm curious to know,

what's there in that suitcase?

It's all your belongings

u mean my clothes, jewelry cash

Those precious were never yours,

to d' Earth, they belong

u earned those as a stopgap,

can't keep those for too long



Is it my sweet-sad memories?

that last forever

often make me regret

often I feel it's my treasure

Neither d' affable moments,

nor situations alarming

d' events created memory,

all belong to the time



So it must be my talents

things I achieved on own efforts,

brought me eminence

no its d' property of circumstances



I'm totally confused,

is it wishes from my family,

relatives, friends, and well-wishers

no, in your spun out journey,

they were just d' co-commuters

their wishes, not your property,

belong to the path u covered



Is it my wife and children's concern?

no, they were too close,

their worries belong to your heartthrobs

Then it must be my miniature body?

no, your body belongs to d' dust

in d' dust it will be lost



Not even the body? sir,

surely it's my soul?

Not at all,

your soul belongs to me,

in d' prime soul it will mingle



Tried out several times,

yet u are not able to guess

now I'll handover you d' suitcase

With tearful eyes and nervousness,

from God, he received d' suitcase

opened it fast with much enthusiasm

to check,

what could be his precious belongings



He was hurt in heart, it was empty

tear flooding down his cheeks

in a loaded voice, he asked

sir, I never owned anything?

You are right in thinking

Then? What was mine?

It's only your moments

days, hours, minutes and seconds

each moment you lived was yours

for d' next birth do remember...



Do good each moment, be useful

think positive each moment,

build-up a perfect attitude

thank God for all events,

that happens each moment,

be a person soulful

Life is just a few moments

live it.., love it..., relish it to d' full

your time was up, d' toll due to u,

was li'l corona trouble

take nothing for granted,

life is like an air bubble

0 comments:

Post a Comment